Posts Tagged ‘Chlor-Trimeton’

How to Deal With Food Allergies

June 27, 2011

Food allergies can be difficult to deal with, especially if it is a common ingredient in foods you eat.  You could go to an allergist to evaluate the severity of your allergies and get prescription medication to help relieve your symptoms if you accidentally eat something you are allergic to.  Non-prescription antihistamines, like Chlor-Trimeton or Benadryl, can also be taken to relieve symptoms.

Food allergies can be rough, especially if you find out what you're allergic to for the first time when eating something for the first (and possibly last) time. Here are some ways to deal with food allergy symptoms.However, it is best to consult your doctor before buying any kind of over-the-counter medication to relieve allergy symptoms and ensure they are right for you.  The best way to deal with allergies is to avoid what you are allergic to altogether.  You should check labels on foods you buy to make sure they don’t use any suspect ingredients.  Also, if you go out to eat somewhere you can ask the server if they cook with that certain food item or ingredient and request a substitute if necessary.  Being allergic to food can be difficult, but reactions can be easily avoided.

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

Taylor P.